Sunday, May 13, 2012

Silvermine Hotel's new lease of life

I must admit I was pretty sceptical about the rebranding of Silvermine Beach Resort, especially since people who've stayed there tell me the rooms are just the same, just more expensive.

But they are trying. And I like the idea of refreshment kiosks. 



The kiosks are open only on weekends and are only about a month old so it's too early to gauge the response yet. But I think they'll do a roaring business during the upcoming dragonboat races.

I tried the lime slush for HK$10 and it really hit the spot on a hot day.


Even better, the hotel is also offering free space outdoors for people wanting to set up their own stalls... a great idea for summer.


Buffalo Wilbur and I are wondering what we can sell to take advantage of the free space. Any suggestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment