Friday, August 10, 2012

August happenings

I miss Diane Stormont and her wonderful Lantau Link (RIP, Diane). Nowadays, there's hardly any good website giving South Lantau folks some idea of what's happening in their area... which is a pity because there usually is loads going on. 

Anyway, let me do my part (and partly post this to remind myself). 

The two biggies in August - for me at least- are the Silvermine Bay Music Festival on Aug 17 to 19 and the Discovery Bay flea market on Aug 26.

The organisers of the music festival are expecting about 10,000 people to turn up.


And on August 26, the Discovery Bay flea market. Don't forget to give Jacqui a call to donate any items which you think can help raise funds for PALS. Clothes, books, home decorations, Le Creuset pots...

No comments:

Post a Comment