Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Mui Wo fun day

I was Googling Mui Wo, as you do, and came across this event in the government website :

繽紛梅窩日2010
Date: 5/12/2010
9:00-16:00

Detail : 活動詳情:

攤位遊戲、傳統食品攤位、舞台表演

主 辦/協辦:
梅窩鄉事委員會

查詢:
梅窩鄉事委員會
張 女士
2984 8473

As I don't read Chinese, I put the text into the trusty Google Translator and this is what it says:

Mui Wo Fun Day 2010
Date: 5/12/2010
9:00-16:00

Event details:
Games, traditional food stalls, stage performances

Organizer / Sponsor:
Mui Wo Rural Committee

Query:
Mui Wo Rural Committee
2984-8473

The venue, according to the Translator, is
Mui Wo Square, Mui Wo, Lantau.

I have no idea where the square is but when I find out, I will let you know.

Edit: Aha, I have found out. The Square is that concrete wasteland
adjacent to the wet market. Thank you, Web2.0 Test Runs!

2 comments:

  1. It's that nondescript piece of land adjacent to the wet market building.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah so! Thanks for the info! I didn't even think it qualified as a square, more "that bit of scrubby land with concrete paving."

    ReplyDelete