Sunday, June 26, 2011

More flea marketing

I was so excited about the Discovery Bay flea market today that I woke up at 7am to check the weather report. Sad but true, I live a very unexciting life.

But I still maintain that the flea market is worth getting excited about. So many things, so little time... just check out the photos.


There are loads of clothes, of course, and plenty of ornaments, toys and books.

I was glad to see the charities had a nice marquee-d location for themselves. PALS was doing a roaring trade in accessories.


Poor Buffalo Wilbur was dragged from stall to stall without grumbling and got a good meal at Il Bel Paese for good behaviour.

Then it was back to shopping till we dropped.

And here's something to look forward to: The next flea market is on Oct 9. So there's plenty of time to start collecting stuff for PALS.



2 comments:

  1. Nice blog. Any idea when the next flea market event is on in this locale? I have a houseful to clear out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oct 9. Loooong way off so you'll have plenty of time to bag those stuff!

    ReplyDelete