Saturday, July 2, 2011

The frustrated gardener

We love our tiny seaview flat. But my one regret is that we have no outdoor space to grow plants.

My poor basil is reduced to poking its head out of the kitchen window for more growth space and Buffalo Wilbur is always rescuing the pot on the sill that topples at the slightest breeze.

But that doesn't stop me from wanting more plants. So the last time we passed Garden Plus in Pui O on the bus, I told Buffalo Wilbur we have to check it out.

It has stuff I absolutely salivate over... I want these grass sods for my imaginary roof.


And don't the chillies look lovely?



Buffalo Wilbur banned me from buying anything because he doesn't want to rescue yet another pot from the window sill. I need an allotment. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment